Saturday, January 26, 2013

Audi Revisited

Until I can carve out a night to finish several chops I've started, how about some cool Audis from my past... Above, the first generation TT coupe reimagined with a larger glass area, smoothed contours and detailing and more ground clearance for true snow- and off-road capabilities. The better for those quick trips to Gstaad in the winter.

One of my early chops, but still one of my favorites, a mythical Bi-Turbo V12 hybrid mid-engined super saloon.

My futuristic third generation TT e/Tron, based on a recent concept car from Audi.

Audi really ought to have a large coupe to compete with the S Class coupe (CL). Above is my large 2-door A8L-c.

The Black Forest edition Avant. I will keep trying to get today's manufacturers to use micro-veneers until my Photoshop is taken away from me, lol.

Another of my very early chops, this Audi A6C was inspired by the large Italian luxury coupes of the seventies, such as the Fiat 130 and Lancia Gamma.

2 comments:

  1. I love all these Audis, but especially the A* two-door. I'd love to see that in production. And could I even dare dream of an A8 convertible -- either two-door or four-door?

    I think Audi is on a path to domination and they could really push the envelope with some of yoru ideas (and mine!).

    Paul, NYC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work, very different in style, but very unique. Really like the A6.

    ReplyDelete