Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Repost: Mazda RX-8 Notchback

One of my least-viewed chops of all time, lol, the Mazda RX-8 notchback. I'm not sure why this hasn't been more popular, I love it, but I think it could be the fact that the RX-8 just wasn't very popular. I shortened the wheelbase and took away those Saturn-like rear half doors. This would be a 2-seater with a parcel shelf behind the front seats for packages. The car could be lighter and tighter than the regular hatchback 4-seater and I think could have provided additional sales. Generally I like the profile of notchbacks more than fastbacks, but give me a moment and I'll find a hundred fastbacks I love!

2 comments:

  1. This looks good -- I was never that enamoried of the RX8. It ptus me in mind of that rear-wheel drive sport coupe that Chevrolet showed last year on the auto show circuit. I forget what is was called but there are persistent rumors that it may see production.

    Paul, NYC

    ReplyDelete

  2. Organized content is the best way to display or post an article, thank you for making it easy to digest your post.
    Airport Limo Toronto

    ReplyDelete